Yahoo! Store Promotions Manager
If you are a Yahoo! Merchant who needs more flexibility than the built in Yahoo! Coupons system, the Promotions Manager may be your answer. It's like coupons on steroids, with caffeine and adrenaline.
Ready to add the Promotions Manager to your Yahoo! Store? Sign Up NOW
Yahoo! Store Promotions have NEVER been easier
Empower your Yahoo! Store with the ability to create your own unique promotions and discounts. A first for Yahoo! Stores, the Promo Manager not only allows you to customize your offers, but you can now conceptualize promotions to meet your sales goals. Take charge of your business and start marketing now. Name your offers, market them, and alter them until you achieve the results you're looking for. Create the promotions that will do more than just attract visitors - they'll turn those visitors into customers. Create, attract, and convert at a rate that will skyrocket your business. With the Promo Manager, there's no limit to the possibilities. [Learn More Now]
A few real life examples
How about a Happy Hour Promotion?
Give a burst to your sales and offer your customers a Happy Hour promotion.Here's an example:
Happy Hour Tuesdays! Between 1 and 2pm every Tuesday, receive 10% off your purchase! When your customers make purchases during that hour, Promo Manager will automatically reward them with the 10% off promotion you marketed.
Buy Three Get One Free!
Boost your conversion and items-per-purchase by offering a free item with purchase. Here's an example:
For a limited time only, Buy 3 T-shirts, Get 1 Tank-top FREE! The Promo Manager will automatically total the three t-shirts and give the customer her free tank-top.
Buy Brand X and Receive 10% off!
Draw special attention to overstock, new inventory, or any particular product and launch its sales. Here's an example
This YahooStore.com introduces Brand X! Receive 10% off all Brand X Sneakers! Your customers will add Brand X sneakers to their carts and Promo Manager will automatically reward them with the 10% off promotion you marketed.
Marketing for your Yahoo! Store without Limitations
Create promotions based on set conditions to give consumers specific rewards. The possibilities are endless when you mix and match conditions and rewards. We've created some example promotions, but keep in mind that with the Promo Manager, there's nothing to limit your creativity. [Learn More Now]
- Cart Contents - Offer promotions based on an ID, code, name, category, price, sale price, or choose any of 5 custom variables unique to your store. Specify what items need to be purchased in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Total Value of Cart - Offer promotions that are based on the total value of items in a shopper's cart. Specify if the total must be greater than, less than, or equal to a certain value as well as whether the cart total includes Yahoo's coupons.
- Date, Time, or Day of the Week - Offer promotions based on a calendar date or range of dates, time of day or time range, day of week or range of days.
- Shipping Address - Offer promotions based on a zip code, range of zip codes, zip code prefix, state or country.
- Discount Code - Generate discount codes that customers can enter to receive the promotion you've created. This feature is great if you have a newsletter or other marketing materials you can promote the discount code in.
- Free or Discounted Individual Item(s) - Set a discount or give any free individual item or items to your customers if the appropriate conditions are met. Discounted or free item(s) can be determined by ID, code, name, price, sale price, or any of 5 unique custom variables.
- Free or Discounted Item(s) From a Category - If the appropriate conditions are met, give free or discounted individual item(s) to your customers from a specific group of items.
- Free Shipping - Offer free shipping to your customers if the approprite conditions are met. Control which shipping method is to be used for free shipping.
- Discount Off Total Order Amount - Give a discount on the total order amount if the appropriate conditions are met. Set discounts based on a dollar amount or percentage.
- Block Items - Select certain items and block them from having the promotions you created apply. Base your exemptions on an ID, code, name, category, price, sale price, or choose any of 5 custom variables unique to your store.
- Block Groups of Items - Select groups of items to block from your promotion.
- A secure login for your unique username and password.
- A promotions summary screen with the ability to edit, delete, or toggle between active and inactive for any promotion.
- Specify the combination of multiple promotional conditions. (For instance, if you combine the promotion "People in New York get 10% off Yankees apparel," with the promotion "Buy on Monday for a free cap!" your Monday, New York shoppers will receive a free cap as well as 10% off their jersey.)
Pricing and Options
Pricing is very simple. There is a $300 set-up fee for the back end modification made to your site and templates and then a monthly fee of $99 (for a limited time). We do offer discounts for multiple stores. [Learn More Now]
Ready to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about the Yahoo! Store Promotions Manager, or it you would like to sign up, please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible (usually within a few hours).
Please note: Promo Manager does not work with Yahoo! Store "Starter" Plans. You will need to upgrade if you are on a "starter" plan and with to integrate the Promo Manager.
Yahoo! Small Business Partner
We are proud to be an Authorized Yahoo! Merchant Solutions Developer featured in the Yahoo! Developer Directory.
The worlds largest history magazine publisher